Duchess – Chess Club & Tournaments Elementor Template Kit. Duschess is has 15+ pre-built templates with fully responsive, clean design and customizable theme. Duchess can be used for Chess Club, Chess Tournament, Chess Courses or Private Lesson. Save your time to make professional Chess Club website with this elementor kit. Just drag and drop, no coding required.
Elementor Kit contains page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Templates in Zip :
- About The Club
- Single Course
- Private Lesson
- Friendlies & Event
- Coming Soon
- Global Style
Required Plugins :
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Install:
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
I hope you enjoy