Archouse – Architecture & Interior Design Studio Elementor Template Kit this kit is created by professional designers for architectural agencies and interior studios. This kit includes all the basic pages to get your site up and running quickly, just fill it with your content. Also make any changes will be very easy, since the templates are built on the most popular page builder Elementor.
The template “Archouse – Architecture & Interior Design Studio” is based on the free version of Elementor and compatible free plugins, which are available in the WordPress library and will be installed automatically. The template is optimized and tested on the “Hello Elementor” theme.
- Beautifully Designed Templates
- Fully and Easily Customizable
- Fast Loading and Optimised for Search Engines
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Quick and Easy Templates Import
Free Plug-ins Used
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Make Column Clickable Elementor
- Qi Addons For Elementor
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
- Import the page where the form appears
- Right-click the builder area to enable the Navigator if needed
- Locate the Metform widget and select it
- Click Edit on the left panel and select a form to insert (or choose blank to make your own)
- A new builder popup will appear for customizing your form. When done, click Update and the form will be inserted into the page design
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.